Updates for Team Members
As we navigate through these unprecedented times, we want you to know that we’re here for you. Mather’s most important priority is to protect residents and staff.
We will communicate new information regularly as it becomes available. If you have questions, please ask your supervisor, executive director, or HR representative.
Direct questions to email@example.com or call (847) 256.9585.
August 20, 2021
Dear Employees of Mather Place,
We received notice today, August 20, 2021, that an employee of Mather Place in Wilmette has a confirmed positive case of COVID-19. We wish them a full recovery.
Mather Place is interviewing this individual to determine if he/she was in close contact with residents and/or employees (meaning within 6 feet of anyone for more than 15 minutes). Individuals who have been in close contact will be notified.
IF YOU HAVE COVID-19 OR THINK YOU HAVE IT
In the event of a known exposure, symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. If you experience any symptoms, including a loss of taste or smell, cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath, pink eye, eye pain, vertigo, and gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting, please immediately reach out to your physician and notify your manager or your Human Resources representative.
REDUCE YOUR RISKS
Regardless of your vaccination status, you can lessen your risk of contracting COVID-19 by following these steps:
- Wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose when you are outside your home.
- Live a low-risk lifestyle, including avoiding large gatherings.
- Practice physical distancing with others (no closer than 6 feet away for no more than 15 minutes).
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands frequently for 20 or more seconds.
- Plan to get your COVID-19 vaccine booster when it becomes available to you.
Please take care and stay well.