Updates for Team Members
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 256.9585.
For press inquiries, call (847) 868.5930.
As we navigate through these unprecedented times, we want you to know that we’re here for you. Mather’s most important priority is to protect residents and staff.
We will communicate new information regularly as it becomes available. Here you will find resources, updates, and more—check back to this page often. If you have questions, please ask your supervisor, executive director, or HR representative.
June 5, 2020
We received notice yesterday, June 4, that a resident of Mather Place in Wilmette has a confirmed positive case of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), as reported by a family member.
- The resident with the confirmed case is receiving care at Glenbrook Hospital and is taking guidance from their physician.
- We will be reporting this information to the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and Cook County Department of Health. Mather will be interviewing the resident/family and other individuals who may have come in contact with the resident.
- We have contracted with a national organization to sanitize and do a deep clean of high-touch areas, as well as the resident’s apartment home.
Please continue to practice the protocols and measures we have put in place to protect you, our other employees, and our residents. These measures include all employees and caregivers:
- Practicing good hand-washing techniques; using sanitizer when hand washing is not possible
- Wearing masks while at work
- Being health-screened, including a temperature check
- Practicing physical distancing (at least six feet from another person and for less than 10 minutes)
- Delivering meals and packages to residents by putting them on a chair outside residents’ apartments
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including a gown/coat (disposable), gloves, and face shield or goggles if needed, to enter a resident’s apartment home
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please immediately reach out to your physician and notify your manager or your Human Resources representative of your condition.
Symptoms include a loss of taste or smell, cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, and gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting. Newer symptoms include headache, chills, and muscle pain. Please note that pink eye, eye pain, or vertigo, as well as discoloration of the toes may also be COVID-19 symptoms.
We are committed to the health and well-being of you and our residents during this time. We will continue to keep you informed. If you have questions, please reach out.
For questions, please call (847) 256.9585 or mail email@example.com.
Thank you and stay well.
COVID-19 Update: May 20, 2020
COVID-19 Update: May 14, 2020
COVID-19 Update: May 6, 2020
COVID-19 Update: May 5, 2020
COVID-19 Update: April 27, 2020
COVID-19 Update: April 22, 2020
COVID-19 Update: April 15, 2020
COVID-19 Update: April 7, 2020
COVID-19 Update: April 4, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 31, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 29, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 23, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 16, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 12, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 10, 2020
COVID-19 Update: March 3, 2020