Live fully at Mather Place
Comforts everywhere you look
Ambiance. Amenities. All the extras you want.
Pinch yourself—you’re home. At Mather Place, you’ll enjoy the simple pleasures—and then some. Plus, you’ll count the wide range of services, resources, and amenities as your comforts of home.
- Choose a meal plan of breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner. Dine in Patent’s Place or Alonzo’s.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Personal trainer on staff providing wellness programs and exercise classes
- Access to a wide array of cultural, social, educational, and wellness activities, both on-site and in the community
- Regularly scheduled and customized transportation throughout Wilmette and surrounding areas
- 24-hour concierge
- Arial® 24-hour emergency notification system
- Interior and exterior maintenance and groundskeeping
- Home maintenance including upkeep, repair, or replacement of appliances
- A library with cozy fireplace, reading materials, computers, and comfy places to relax
- The Reel Room, a movie theater with comfortable seating and a theater-quality sound system
- A fitness center with equipment and a group exercise studio
- Possibilities, a meeting area for group presentations, meetings, parties, and other get-togethers
- Palettes, an art studio where residents can pursue painting, drawing, and other creative arts
- A billiards room for seasoned players and those new to the game
- Private spaces for personal entertainment and family gatherings
- Restaurants, including Alonzo’s and Patent’s Place
- An indoor saline swimming pool
- Mather Market, a convenience store
- A Wellness Resource Center
Repriorment™ is about losing those nagging day-to-day concerns and find countless opportunities to enjoy every day.Be a Kid Again
Optional services available for a nominal fee
- Guest meals
- Heated indoor parking or covered outdoor parking
- Salon and spa
- Dry cleaning and personal laundry
- Additional housekeeping services
I get involved with various craft activities—something I’ve never done before. It’s so much fun, and I’m just stretching myself into new directions.