AMBIANCE. AMENITIES. ALL THE EXTRAS YOU WANT.
Pinch yourself—you’re home. At Mather Place, you’ll enjoy the simple pleasures—and then some. Plus, you’ll count the wide range of services, resources, and amenities as your comforts of home. Spend less time on chores and more time doing what you love. Rekindle old passions. Discover exciting new ones. It’s possible at Mather Place, because we take care of a multitude of little things that free you up to do what’s most important to you.
Below is just a taste of the many services and amenities that you’ll enjoy.
A MAINTENANCE-FREE LIFESTYLE
- All utilities including electricity, heat, air-conditioning, water, and basic cable (excludes phone, internet & upgraded cable)
- A wide array of cultural, social, educational, and wellness programs
- A flexible Culinary Club Plan that lets you customize a meal plan that works for you
- Weekly housekeeping including linen service
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and other destinations
- Personal transportation via sedan, by reservation
- 24-hour concierge
- Laundry room on each residential floor
- Professional maintenance of building, grounds, and homes
- Optional daily check-in
Optional Services Available for a Fee:
- Personal fitness training
- Specialty classes, programs, and trips
- Convenient on-site care resources available within the Wellness Resource Center, which is managed by Custom Home Care*
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy by Symbria*
- Salon and spa services
- Business center services
- Additional housekeeping
- Special-request repairs and services
- Choice of indoor climate-controlled garage or outdoor covered parking, based on availability
- Choice of washer/dryer combo or dishwasher
*Custom Home Care and Symbria are independently owned and operated.
- The Fairfield Room, a comfortable spot for gathering with friends and neighbors
- A library with cozy fireplace and computer center
- Get Fit fitness center
- Exercise studio
- An indoor swimming pool
- Palettes, an art studio where residents can pursue painting, drawing, and other creative arts
- The Reel Room, a movie theater with comfortable seating and a theater-quality sound system
- Mather Market convenience store
- Alonzo’s restaurant, featuring Mediterranean-inspired cuisine
- Patent’s Place restaurant & Burnham’s Patio (al fresco dining)
- Possibilities, a space for group presentations, meetings, parties, and other get-togethers
- Generations, a meeting area for billiards or dining
- Gateway Gallery, a cozy area for playing cards or meeting with friends
- Courtyards and gardens
- Raised garden beds
- Walking paths with seating areas
- High-speed wireless internet service in first-floor amenity areas
Special Spaces to Support
FITNESS CENTER & SPA
Our fitness center and signature spa and salon are here for your pleasure. Take full advantage of the heated, indoor swimming pool; Keiser cardio and strength-training equipment; and a group exercise area. Our salon offers services for a fee, including men’s and women’s manicures and pedicures, hair care, and more.
ROOM TO ROAM
Stretch your legs by strolling along our walking paths and beautiful, lush gardens where you’ll have plenty of opportunities to stop and smell the flowers. Our green spaces incorporate “plant-your-own” raised garden plots, a courtyard that’s ideal for outdoor functions, and walking paths with private seating areas.
Mather Place has achieved LEED Silver certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), a green building rating system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. In order to achieve LEED certification, a building must meet requirements for sustainable design, construction, and operation.
Discover life at Mather Place
with photos, floor plans, and more
- Get an inside look at our independent living community
- Review the monthly cost calculator
- Explore our floor plans
Upon submission, you will instantly receive the guide and get a copy in your email.