FLAVOR IS ON THE MENU
THE GOOD LIFE NEVER TASTED SO GOOD
Indulge your appetite with unique culinary experiences. Let our classically trained executive chef and pastry chef surprise and delight you with bold flavors and delectable artistry in our distinctive restaurants. We source fresh and healthy ingredients to create ever-changing menus, focusing on local, seasonal, and organic foods.
Options abound in each of Mather Place’s distinct restaurants below.
Named after our organization’s founder, Alonzo Mather, our largest restaurant’s menu is Mediterranean inspired, with an ambiance that’s polished casual. Reservations are recommended.
Delicious menu inventions feature American comfort cuisine with a twist. Alonzo Mather was awarded 57 patents during his lifetime, and he probably would have patented our signature dishes, too. No reservations needed at this all-day casual bistro.
Enjoy al fresco dining on our picturesque patio relaxing in the sun. Daily specials and Patent’s Place menu items are featured here.
- Our unique flavors originate from the classically trained professionals who make them. Born outside of Chicago, Executive Chef Chris Lateano has an extensive culinary background that includes experience with notable chefs like Wolfgang Puck and Emeril Lagasse.
- Enjoy restaurant offerings in the comfort of your home with the CUISINE2GO program.
- Orders and reservations can be conveniently made online, and all to-go food is packaged in sustainable containers.
- Our pastry chef creates multiple sumptuous desserts daily, including gluten-free and sugar-free options.
- We offer help with planning and catering special events you host in your home or around Mather Place.
Discover life at Mather Place
with photos, floor plans, and more
- Get an inside look at our independent living community
- Review the monthly cost calculator
- Explore our floor plans
Upon submission, you will instantly receive the guide and get a copy in your email.