Every day packed with opportunities
Rediscover the joy of long-forgotten pursuits
Imagine a daily life that inspires you to focus on the things that matter most to you. It’s not retirement. We call it Repriorment™, a state of mind found at Mather Place.
Repriorment is a philosophy that encourages older adults to embrace the worry-free lifestyle at Mather Place by rediscovering the joy of long-forgotten pursuits that get pushed aside as we make our way through the world.
At Mather Place, Repriorment is more than just a word we use to encourage residents to have fun or try new things—it is ingrained in the programs we host and develop, and the social get-togethers we create. Through our Repriorment programs, we regularly provide unique opportunities and choices for residents, allowing them to enjoy life on their own terms.
What is Repriorment™ living?
- It’s discovering new passions.
- It’s rekindling old passions.
- It’s learning how to paint.
- It’s planting something in your own flowerbed.
- It’s a night out with your friends.
- It’s giving tai chi a chance.
- It’s discovering a new wine at one of our wine tastings.
- It’s telling your family about the new wine you discovered.
- It’s attending a concert on a Tuesday night.
- It’s making a splash in our indoor swimming pool.
- It’s finding a new author in our reading groups.
- It’s all this and more.
Discover life at Mather Place
with photos, floor plans, and more details
Take a detailed tour of Mather Place from the comfort of your couch.
- Get an inside look at Repriorment™ Living
- Review the monthly cost calculator
- Explore apartment home floor plans
Have the Your Life, Your Way—Guide to Mather Place sent by mail.